Ms. Maddox's Class - Sept. 10 - 14

The week started off in the best way possible - the class earned a "PAW"! This means that everyone in the class followed directions! All students stayed seated; all students were silent when the music was playing; and all students followed cafeteria procedures! On Wednesday, the students earned another "PAW".

On Wednesday afternoon, as students were walking to the buses, Dante brushed by me - barely even touching me. He immediately said, "Excuse me." I love hearing our students use good manners! It brought a smile to my face and was a nice way to end the afternoon.

The following students did not have to be reminded of behavior expectations all week: Isaiah, MoNaja, Lluviana, Michael, Ana, Malik, Faith, Elijah, Yari, Abel, Maceo, Xiaoyang, and Jakobe!

Malik's Lunch Tip: Clean the table when you are done.

No comments: